widt: 6

the usual.


worked on ardent shot a little bit more. fixed bugs and drew a new sprite for Red.


finally worked on Rodney and Snake. I focused my efforts on Rodney’s controller, because it desperately needed a cleanup if it was to be extended even a bit further than it had. all I really did was hook together the state machine I threw together, read added jumping and dashing, and then tuned them. I also copied some nullstars scripts into the game, for later use. particularly, the input system! the game now has rudimentary controller support.


I went and created dedicated pages for nullstars and ardent shot, even giving nullstars a different css style. I’ll do the same for ardency when I feel like it.

I also moved all the old posts from before the big site rework. I went ahead and updated outdated urls, metadata, and images.